Listed below are events that the Social Determinants of Health Alliance have scheduled, have held or at which SDOHA has been represented, as well as presentations that speakers have made available for public distribution.
Greg is a Manager in CSIRO Futures, the strategic advisory arm of Australia’s national science agency. In this role he draws on the deep research expertise within CSIRO to advise senior decision makers in Australia's largest companies and government, helping them to identify emerging trends, technologies, opportunities, risks and strategies for preparing for future uncertainty. Greg authored CSIRO’s recent Future of Health report, which aims to shape future investments in the health sector.
Mr Williams’ address will be followed by a group discussion and the SDoHA AGM. Morning tea/coffee and a light lunch will be provided. The event will be streamed via Zoom for those registrants that cannot attend in person.
When: 9 November 2018, 10.30am-3.00pm
Where: Offices of The Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Governor Macquarie Tower (Level 19), 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, NSW.
Register: Click here, please register by 31 October 2018
SDOHA PUBLIC FORUM - Anti Poverty Week Oration 2016
- SDOHA PUBLIC FORUM - Climate Change and the Social Determinants of Health
- SDOHA Public Forum 'Time to Act': Wednesday 16 March 2016
- 2015 Anti-Poverty Week Oration - Wednesday 14 October 2015
- "Achieving Health Equity Through Action on Social Determinants: Challenges and Opportunities in Australian Health Policy - Thursday 7 May 2015
- Strategic Planning Day - Thursday 19 February 2015
- Inaugural SDOHA Anti-Poverty Week Address - Tuesday 14 October 2014
- Address to the National Press Club - Wednesday 20 August 2014:
- SDOHA Health Research Forum "A Year of Nothing: Why Australian Governments need to respond to the social determinants of health." - Monday 14 July 2014
- SDOHA Public Forum - Thursday 20 February 2014
- SDOHA Public Forum - 31 October 2013